So shooting has finally commenced! We shot about 26 seconds yesterday for the title sequence. Mike and I are both pretty excited and our ultimate goal is to be finished shooting by April 6th. : )
We’ve been funded! I am very excited!
I’ve been working on blacking out the studio and figuring out what I need and I’ve been purchasing materials. Time is flying by.
It feels good to finally be making something, I’ve started sculpting some of the props and hope to start the armatures and puppet fabrication next week (when the supplies get in).
Also, you should check out my sound designer. I am really excited to start talking with him about the overall sound of the film. Below is the link to some of the work he did for a weekend film festival I did with some of my peers.